Careers with QSSI
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a growing industry, come and join us at QSSI! We are currently looking for top talent in the following areas:
IT: Associate Solutions Analyst
QSSI is looking for a high energy, passionate and adaptive team player to join us as an Associate Solutions Analyst, responsible for continuous improvement and implementation of our Tier-1 Warehouse Management System, PowerHouseWMS. (qssi-wms.com) QSSI develops, markets and supports warehouse management systems for advanced logistics companies throughout the world. We need special programming talent to advance several software initiatives for our premier product.
There is a unique culture that defines QSSI. We are a family oriented, small company environment with dedicated self-starters. Working with us will allow you to gain hands-on experience in several functional areas with the best and brightest of minds. It is a requirement that you work out of our Somerset NJ office.
- Develop interfaces to our Clients' host systems, including ERP, Sales Order Systems, e-Commerce Platforms, etc.
- Develop interfaces to Clients' warehouse automation, including, conveyors, inline scales, Pick and Put-to-Light, Carousels, etc.
- Implement and maintain EDI
- Customer Support: Our people maintain direct relationships with Clients
- Analyze, improve and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Serve as a catalyst for solution development.
- Produce timely and high-quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Plan and coordinate system and user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated relevant work experience.
- Development experience with programming languages:
- One year of demonstrable professional Java programming experience.
- Ability to participate in multiple, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of operational and technical contacts.
- Exceptional writing, communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Able to be effective in a collaborative and continuous improvement environment.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Critical/analytical thinking and problem solving.
QSSI has ambitious growth goals and we need future leaders and problem-solvers that are ready to grow with us. If you have a passion for what you do then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, fantastic benefits and a variety of perks create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Insurance coverage including: medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, industry seminars and conventions.
- Occasional travel
- This position is in our Somerset NJ headquarters
- C++ Experience
- Work experience in logistics or a warehouse is a big plus
- System integration development experience within the supply chain is a big plus.
- Prefer 2 years of professional experience
Email your resume to Chris Storer - Chris.Storer@qssi-wms.com
QSSI is seeking Software Implementation Consultants to implement our warehouse management software. The responsibility of the Software Implementation Consultant includes many of the day-to-day tasks involved with implementing our software and works to ensure successful implementations resulting in a satisfied client who can serve as a reference.
- Understanding the client's operational flow.
- Responsibility for WMS configuration and data set-up.
- Monitoring project issues list.
- Unit testing the base functions and modifications.
- On-site support during client's go-live.
- 1 - 3 years consulting and proprietary/packaged software implementation experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Broad understanding of supply chain operations a plus.
Email your resume to email@example.com