3PLs need a WMS to be a comprehensive technology toolset, delivering continuity from factory to customer.
PowerHouse connects your supply chain, effectively marrying your warehouse to your business. The system supports the most critical aspects of 3PL service: fast and easy adaptation to fluctuating client requirements, productive interactions with supply chain partners, and the optimization of resources and delivery processes.
To be competitive, 3PLs need to quickly onboard new customers. An effective WMS will optimize revenue streams for all services provided to your customers. Even when data is lacking for direct benchmarking, the system supports change and growth in productive, cost-effective ways without compromising quality.
- User-configurable process flows
- Functional benchmarking to test performance
- Real-time enterprise-wide visibility
The capacity to configure, reconfigure, and scale in response to evolving customer demands is a business advantage. With PowerHouse, this can be accomplished without expensive modifications.
- Scalable agile framework
- Unhindered data access
- Smart task interleaving
Communication is the key to converting process changes into business opportunities. PowerHouse is a systems integrator for complementary supply chain management software and for all leading e-commerce, marketplace, and carrier software, including shopping carts and customer portals.
Furthermore, remote access ensures oversight and control offsite, as well as onsite, using any number of devices. A “fully loaded” WMS places actionable information and reporting tools at your fingertips.
PowerHouse empowers the 3PL with the ability to easily configure business processes to meet customer-specific requirements.
- shopping carts
- systems integration (ASNs, EDI, B2B + B2C, ERP, accounting)
- scalable to any size enterprise
- flexible user-configurable business rules for optimal control
- multi-owner/warehouse enabled
- profile-based billing (activity, storage, periodic, accessorial)
- system-directed value add services
- kit building with multi-level BOM
- automated MHE control
- quality inspection and holds
- flexible reporting tools
- integrated TMS
- returns processing
- next generation access portal