We designed PowerHouse for collaboration with shippers, carriers, and third-party programs.
Having a fully integrated transportation management system as part of your warehousing strategy ensures that the various moving components will play well together. Ultimately, you’ll benefit from optimal parcel shipping conditions and the most efficient route management and delivery coordination with retailers.
Supply Chain Synchronization
Work entirely within the PowerHouse environment or incorporate your current TMS. Both options will result in a highly connected supply chain and a full suite of transportation solutions. However, an embedded TMS offers clear advantages for a complex omni-channel order fulfillment environment.
- The supply chain execution (SCE) module leverages both WMS and TMS functions.
- You can access real-time decision support systems, including dynamic routing and dynamic rating and routing.
- Supply chain visibility is available within your enterprise and throughout the extended supply chain.
Enhanced Fulfillment Capabilities
Smart fulfillment is about being flexible but also prepared for fluctuating freight flows. You’ll want collective management capabilities for inter-modal, parcel, less-than-truckload (LTL), air shipments, and more. When traffic fluctuations become the norm so should your capacity for rapid response and adaptation.
- Review detailed analytics.
- Orchestrate an intelligent transportation plan.
- Make sourcing decisions backed by advanced data collection.
Last Mile Logistics
An embedded TMS results in the most accurate distribution network assessments and, therefore, the fastest delivery possible. Warehouse and transportation management capabilities operate within a single execution system, enabling access to TMS planning and tasking functionality at any time during the order fulfillment process. The bottom line: your customers have a seamless shopping experience.
The case for a fully integrated TMS will become even more evident as your transportation operations transform into a profit center and competitive advantage. As your customer expectations evolve, so should your TMS grow with your business.
PowerHouse extends your control beyond the warehouse.
- customer-specific routing guides
- TL, LTL, and parcel shipping
- rate shopping tables
- truck loading
- shipment consolidation
- compliance documentation
- fast order fulfillment
- precision control
- error prevention
- enterprise-wide business transparency
- scalability without modification
- certified domestic and international small parcel rating
- TL and LTL BOL generation
- generic carrier rating, labeling, and electronic manifest
- unlimited locations and carrier account numbers
- automated carrier specific time-in-transit routing
- parcel tracking and delivery monitoring
- process to hold/future shipping
- anywhere-to-anywhere rating
- multiple package processing and re-cartonization
- rate shopping by lowest rate and time-in-transit