Strengthen the chain of custody across your supply chain by achieving complete visibility over your reverse logistics and delivery processes.
PowerHouse syncs your entire supply chain, from inventory management to logistics operations to transportation management systems. Only this level of integration can ensure a seamless, cost-effective process when introducing reverse logistics. Our WMS has the capacity to push products immediately back to market.
Plan for Unplanned Reverse Logistics
A robust WMS system provides the necessary infrastructure to anticipate and quickly react to on-demand movements of products. Significantly, it’s time lost to reprocessing that represents the greatest hit to your bottom line. PowerHouse provides process controls with full visibility, from any point in the supply chain, for the fastest resale possible.
- Know the order number—for both logistics provider and retailer.
- Identify the reason for a return.
- Apply quality and condition codes.
- Create and process Return Materials Authorizations (RMA).
- Combine demand returns with planned deliveries.
Support Supply Chain Agility
Your chain of supply has the potential to respond quickly and effectively to evolving customer requirements, providing multiple paths for the disposition of goods.
- Returns to the manufacturer
- Available and promise inventories
PowerHouse process controls move goods back to available inventory or as needed. The comprehensive system allows items to be easily inducted and assigned conditions that will enable system-directed moves to process the inventory efficiently.
Manage the Customer Experience
Understand that your customer is as invested in the returns experience as he or she is in a seamless delivery process.
- Provide full visibility over the returns process.
- Address operational inefficiencies before your customer is affected.
- Automate initial steps, such as return requests, scheduling, barcodes.
PowerHouse captures additional revenues that would have been lost by a less supportive WMS.
- logistics providers
- supply chain managers
- high-volume returns processing
- linked returns process and delivery order
- reason for a return captured
- discrete inventory tracking through grading
- quality standards inspection
Integration Touch Points
- notifications (RMA)
- EDI and ASN
- available/as needed inventory
- store inventory
- apparel product variants
- publishing logistics
- spare parts management
- recycling/green initiatives
- hazmat handling directions
- proof of disposal
- shelf life information